1. Here are my two characters on Easter Sunday all dressed up and ready for church. This year was impossible to get a nice picture. You know how it is – if it wasn’t one it was the other. 🙂
2. Bennett has grown up so much lately. He definitely is transforming into a little boy – not a baby anymore that’s for sure. He wants to do everything his big brother or anyone else is doing. One of his favorite things to do at Grandma’s is play in the water and bubbles in the sink. He sure likes to “help”. You can often hear him saying, “I help.”
3. Will’s school hosted a Hobby Fair at the beginning of April. It was such a fun idea. The kids could sign up to set up a display of their hobby to share with others. There was a great turn out – so many fun things to look at. Will brought his Skylanders. He had the most fun running around with his buddies, while Mom sat at his table.
4. April brought Spring Soccer. We thought we would give soccer another try with a school year of maturity. It is going better this time around, although we don’t really think team sports will be his thing. We have lucked out most of the time with weather so far. This week wasn’t the best, but what do you expect with South Dakota springs?
5. My mom and I traveled to Minneapolis to celebrate with my sister-in-law Ashley for a baby shower hosted by her mom and sisters. It was a lovely day. So much fun to shower this baby girl with love and gifts. This picture is of Ashley, my mom, aunt and I. She got so many nice gifts. Hopefully, you’ll get to see pics of the new baby in the May Tidbits!
6. Will is really into playdates theses days. He and the boy across the street (and in his school class) have spent lots of time running between their houses. As you can see Little Brother wants to join in the fun, too. Another common phrase we hear from Bennett is “_____, too!” (“Me, too! Pizza, too!, Guys, too!”) Here the boys are playing Wii U a favorite past-time.
7. Call me crazy but I took the boys along with the whole city to an Egg Hunt in the park the Saturday before Easter. It was crazy! First, we missed Bennett’s age group for the hunt. Next, Will only found two eggs which had nothing in them. Last, we stood in line for over 30 minutes to get the cotton candy you see in the picture. It was nice to be outside though. Note to Self: make our own egg hunt next year.
8. Family Easter Picture (fail). See I told you if it wasn’t one it was the other. 😉